Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone is saying no service

canadaamz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

1. I have autopayment setup 

2. I just added 100$ into the account

3. Phone is still showing no service. What is going on please?

It says on my account that the next payment is on July 13 so I know everything is setup perfectly. This is my Moms phone I have setup so I need it to work!

437-345-4800

If the phone cannot work, I need a full refund ! this is ridiculous!

11 REPLIES 11

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@canadaamz   how long you have this phone for?  did you buy it off from private sell?

If you still seeing no bars on your phone and it is not connected to PM, check if you phone is blacklisted here.

https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Reinsert SIM card and reboot. 

Any bars? 

16FE3C7B-4EF1-436E-B7A5-5E00B806BB63.jpeg

And is Public Mobile scrolling on left top of screen?

Try sim in another unlocked phone. 

I am thinking it is a phone issue. 

HI @canadaamz   if account is active, it should work, but it still not working?

what is the phone status?  is it showing it connects to Public Mobile with some signal bars?

canadaamz

Account is Active

canadaamz

I bought the phone from Public Mobile ...(Telus)

@MrSpock wrote:

@canadaamz hi can you go into her account to see if there is a reactivate button if so press it reboot phone 

What is the “Account Status” of the account when you logon?

Does it say active?

8EC4EDC3-318B-4713-A8B8-7C1A096A5A06.jpeg

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@canadaamz  - we are customers and members like you here, not public mobile representatives and there should be no personal information posted here. Please, it is not recommended you post your phone number.

So, did the reboot work? Because it sounds like it didn't, and maybe you choose that solution in error?

Is this a new activation?

Can you try

• your mom's SIM card into another phone to see if it works?
  • Is your phone locked? Contact your previous provider to unlock it for you. You will need your imei number, dial *#06# to get it.

• Check if your phone is blacklisted here: https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/

canadaamz

I did but no luck! still same msg

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @canadaamz  

Try reboot the phone first.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@canadaamz   Remove the phone number.  this is a public forum and you want to protect yourself by hiding your phone number.  Click on the down arrow and Edit message

first question, you added $100 in the account, do you see $100 showing up as Available Fund?  If you do, then the fund is there , just not used for renewal.  try the Lost/Stolen trick to force a renewal

1. Login to My Account.
  2. Go to Plan and Add-ons Tab and click on Lost/Stolen Phone to Suspend the service.
  3. Log off and then Wait 5 minutes
  4. Log back in My Account, go back to Plan and Add-ons Tab, click on Lost/Stolen Phone, then
  5. Resume/Reactivate Service. The plan will automatically reactivate since you already have enough funds to pay for the plan.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@canadaamz hi can you go into her account to see if there is a reactivate button if so press it reboot phone 

Need Help? Let's chat.