cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone is not receiving calls and text messages

IrinaChulak
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone is not receiving incoming calls and messages. I tried to restart it, removed and installed SIM card. It still doesn’t work. Anyone can help me to fix this problem. I already submitted ticket to public mobile but get no response from them 

4 REPLIES 4

Ucow

Same issue, both my wife and I are unable to send/receive text, and also their app does not work with both our iPhone SE. Trying to resolve through Tickets which is not going that well. Clearly this company has some issues and appear to not want to take account ability.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@IrinaChulak 

You might want to check if there is an outage in your area:

https://istheservicedowncanada.com/status/telus/map 

There seems to be a lot today.

Brian234

We had this issue a few weeks ago with our Android phones, the IPhones were not affected. We had to change the network selection from LTE to 3G which immediately fixed the problem and we have had no issues since.

There was a subsequent announcement that network issues were repaired and I was considering switching them back however will now wait until I see haw this plays out.

Brian

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@IrinaChulak  Are you a new customer activating or are you an existing customer and this just suddenly happened?  Customer service  hours are 9 am to 10 pm eastern time so depending when you submitted the ticket and how busy they are there can be a delay in getting a response.  If you are an existing customer and this just happened, try turning airplane mode on for a few minutes and then turn it off again.

Need Help? Let's chat.