Did you mean: 

Phone is hacked

Chip2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I create a ticket

5 REPLIES 5

Chip2

A message came up saying “access denied , passcode required for permission “  lime someone was trying to access it remotely, and I was talking on my phone last night and my friend heard someone else laughing on my end and can see where I was logged in in another province 

Chip2

I received a message on my phone saying that there was unusual activity on my phone and I should change my google password, so I did. And I was going to change all of my passwords again when I got home from work as my sim was cloned in 2020 and it was a nightmare so I wanted to be diligent. When I was at work my square debit terminal started making error noises and 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Chip2 

please describe "hacked" a bit more. PM has put up some extensive safety measures (Eversafe) so if the phone is stolen or other, the bad guy must know all codes to open the account or even use the phone.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Chip2 

what exactly is the issue?  if phone is hacked, other than you tried to set the account to Lost/Suspend, I don't think PM can help you much as this is a device issue.  Best to reset your phone to factory and re-setup.  Also change password to all your email accounts as well as bank acocunts

But if you still want support to help, please open ticket with PM support:

1. Open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
    Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", then "Other", then "Log In", finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗
2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there           

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Chip2 

Just click on Chat icon and type in Submit a Ticket but it has nothing to do with PM if you got hacked.

If you got hacked…just do a Factory Reset on your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.