cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone contact

Nate1980
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does public mobile have a customer service line to call. Tired of waiting for the chat

11 REPLIES 11

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Nate1980 

click your avatar on the top right corner of this page and see if you have any unread messages. 

@Nate1980 

@Nate1980 wrote:

My sons account is frozen. Won’t allow him to log in. Phone doesn’t work. We’ve restarted. Pulled the sim and reinstalled. 

Can you try to sign into his account via website on a computer?  

Might want to try a network reset of phone. Note: this will erase saved Wifi settings. 

If that does not work, unfortunately, you may need to wait for CSA help.  Likely an account provision issue. 

@Nate1980 

@Nate1980 wrote:

Pulled the SIM card. Didn’t work in my wife’s phone. 

will her sim work in son's phone ?

Nate1980

Pulled the SIM card. Didn’t work in my wife’s phone. 

Nate1980

The app won’t even let him press the login button

@Nate1980 

good start..ok..take sim outta his phone and try in a different unlocked phone to see if it's working.

added...for frozen account, try again in an hour

Nate1980

My sons account is frozen. Won’t allow him to log in. Phone doesn’t work. We’ve restarted. Pulled the sim and reinstalled. 

Nate1980

Signed my son up yesterday and now his account he can’t log into. His phone doesn’t work without wifi. Port team says th number came through yesterday within 2 hrs. We’ve restarted. Re installed sim. Still not working. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Nate1980 

Short answer no.  Customer service is via the ticketing or private messaging system to Customer service agent.  Public mobile decided on this model to keep costs low and then offer lower price plans. Usually the response time is within a few hours, but lately, with the Black Friday deals and issues, the wait times are longer unfortunately. 

What is your specific concern or issue? Community members may be able to help troubleshoot in meantime.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Nate1980 

nope...only live is us here in Community Forum. Whats the prob...we can help.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Nate1980  No sorry no live support just private message . You can use this direct link to CS Agents 

you can send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.