cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone calls

MJayel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been having an issue with phone calls where the first call made to me goes directly to VM. The second call registers as an incoming call. I have tried to disable VM using the community guidance suggestions without luck.  How can I correct this? Thx in advance. 

3 REPLIES 3

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@MJayel   Is it possible your phone has an option that rejects the first call from a caller but if they persist then it lets them get through (such as on the second or third attempt within x number of minutes)?   I know this is an option on iPhones, I think maybe I had it on my previous Android phone also.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @MJayel 

if the phone call actually got to you PM so. card, then obviously it is not a porting issue

Could be a 3G problem.  What phone do you have?? if you change the network mode to 3G , would calls come on. the first attempt?? test and let is know

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @MJayel 

Did you recently port in from another service provider? If so, place your OLD providers SIM card into the phone and reboot. If you still have service there, the port didn't go through. If your old service providers SIM card has SOS in the top corner, then the port went through. Have you tried resetting your network connections? 

Need Help? Let's chat.