cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Number Transfer

Mark1959
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I joined Public Mobile today coming over from Virgin.  I kept my cell # but cannot get calls or texts.  I can call out but that's it.  I did receive a text from Virgin asking permission to allow my number transfer and I responded YES.  I called Virgin and they told me Public Mobile cancelled my transfer request.  This is frustrating because I cannot talk to anybody to get this resolved.  Help!!!

5 REPLIES 5

Mark1959

All went well. Thank you very much for your help.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Try rebooting your device.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mark1959 

This community is all customers.  This time of night might not be the best to receive help here.  Try using the search bar above to see if someone else had this issue and how it was resolved.  You can submit a ticket to receive help.

Can you tell what service provider you are connected to?  You may still be using Virgin.

Hopefully someone can offer some advice to resolve this for you soon.

@Mark1959 

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  You can check with them amd see what went wrong, they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Mark1959

I should also note any calls in go directly to voicemail.

Need Help? Let's chat.