cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permanent suspend

Rajrob
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had some issues logging into app and I got an email saying account permanent suspended. How do I get it back 

8 REPLIES 8

@Rajrob 

5 to 6 months! You only have 3 months (90 days) to make a payment or else your account and number is gone like the wind and the SIM is useless.

You need to purchase a new SIM and pick a new number.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@Rajrob wrote:

I was out of country for 5-6 months and didn’t pay for the service and due to inactivity. I saw an email that my account will be permanent suspend within a few days if I don’t pay. But I didn’t have access to an account because couldn’t get into email, and account itself. 

Your account is deleted, number lost forever if you did not pay renewal within 90 days.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Sounds like you've missed it then. If your last renewal was 120 days (4 months) ago then if you didn't have a balance on hand then it's fully deactivated. Or as they seem to say permanently suspended.

From another phone dial 1-855-4pu-blic and enter your phone number and listen to the recording. If it says invalid or some then it's gone.

If it still says suspended then you'll need to figure out other payment methods like using your credit card with your 4 digit account pin or buying vouchers or using the real time payments options.

Rajrob

Maybe 5 months ago 

Rajrob

I was out of country for 5-6 months and didn’t pay for the service and due to inactivity. I saw an email that my account will be permanent suspend within a few days if I don’t pay. But I didn’t have access to an account because couldn’t get into email, and account itself. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Rajrob 

so, you don't have PM service now?

when was the last time you had PM service? When you last paid for the service?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you have some issues with the credit that you used here? Like suspicious transactions? Did the bank do some chargebacks?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Rajrob  Permanent or just a hour Lock and try again . Here’s how to reach support 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.