cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

RX350
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My payment went without notivication double, this is without me changing enything, I am leaving Public Mobile. 

This is how you get treated after being with them for 5 Years. 

9 REPLIES 9

@BKNS27 wrote:

@computergeek541 

Good to know. I thought 4 years is the norm. All mine are set at 4 years but never 5 years.

It can really be pretty much anything.

@computergeek541 

Good to know. I thought 4 years is the norm. All mine are set at 4 years but never 5 years.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@RX350 

Did you check the expiry date of the CC registered on AutoPay?

CC expires after 4 years…you indicated that you are with PM for 5 years.

Credit card expiry times can vary greatly.  This depends entirely on the card issuer and the card that the customer has. I've mostly seen 3 years across multiple institutions, but I have also seen 1 year expiry on cards.   I've heard of some 5 year (or even longer) cards.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@RX350 

Did you check the expiry date of the CC registered on AutoPay?

CC expires after 4 years…you indicated that you are with PM for 5 years.

Agree, @RX350 , the one-on-one service here is lacking, that's what ya get for a 3rd tier provider.

However the odd issue may not be reason enough to leave ... you're likely receiving $5 in monthly loyalty rewards if you've been here 5+ years.

Can you share a little more details about the issue, or perhaps contact them by private message this way:

Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@RX350 no worry, this is easy fixable.  Just message them and would get sorted out

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

RX350
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. had no issues with them before, my montly premium was allways the same, they charge my card and I pay.

A communication with them does not exist, no body to talk to, the service with others is much better.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@RX350  Check credit card , is one charge pending and the other has posted ? If so the pending charge should fall off .. if not and both are posted . Check tm you my account for available funds for the difference . If still not there contact support for credits 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Just like that @RX350 

Are you sure the 'extra' payment isn't just a pending charge, or that the 'extra' amount isn't resting in your available funds?

If this is the only issue in 5 years, surely it can be resolved.

Want to try?

Need Help? Let's chat.