cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to confirm identity by email

mhofmannskied
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My wife is out of the country and so her Canadian phone number does not work. She is trying to login to her PM account but it is not giving her the option of sending code by email, she tried clicking "Resend code", it did not give the option of send email. Is there any way to get eversafe to send an email?

3 REPLIES 3

@softech wrote:

@mhofmannskied 

PM just changed to a new EverSafe login system and you need to complete the setup

Since you have not created an EverSafe id yet,  you won't be able complete the part to link your My Account with the EverSafe ID, that needs a working phone with a working PM sim using SMS.  (Sending the code to email would not be a choice until  EverSafe id is fully setup) 

Try these workarounds, it could bypass the SMS in linking My Account with EverSafe ID

1. Reset your password to self service account. Once reset, sign in again with new password. Might be able to receive 2FA via email instead to gain access.
    (!!!You will need to click Resend Code and then Send email to trigger the 2FA to email)
  2. Potential workaround (for some): If you don't have access to SMS OTP, try entering an incorrect OTP code 4 times. For some individuals, this is giving the option of an email instead.

If none of those workarounds helps,  please open ticket with support and have them to help in this situation:

Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

This is outstanding.

It's making me think that I might have been fiddling with changing passwords on that first day along with all the other fiddling on getting one account set up.

mhofmannskied
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Reset password worked, that gave send email as an option.
Thanks

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mhofmannskied 

PM just changed to a new EverSafe login system and you need to complete the setup

Since you have not created an EverSafe id yet,  you won't be able complete the part to link your My Account with the EverSafe ID, that needs a working phone with a working PM sim using SMS.  (Sending the code to email would not be a choice until  EverSafe id is fully setup) 

Try these workarounds, it could bypass the SMS in linking My Account with EverSafe ID

1. Reset your password to self service account. Once reset, sign in again with new password. Might be able to receive 2FA via email instead to gain access.
    (!!!You will need to click Resend Code and then Send email to trigger the 2FA to email)
  2. Potential workaround (for some): If you don't have access to SMS OTP, try entering an incorrect OTP code 4 times. For some individuals, this is giving the option of an email instead.

If none of those workarounds helps,  please open ticket with support and have them to help in this situation:

Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.