cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

Angela-jo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, 

I cant make a payment and renew my plan. 

I register to pre authorized payment but i had to do it manually each month now nothing is working.

Can you please help?

Kind regards,

A.S

10 REPLIES 10

Angela-jo

Thanks Community everything is working  now... i was away and it was a security restriction from my bank.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience 

have a nice day all💌

HI @Angela-jo  all good  🙂

Angela-jo

Thanks Community everything is working  now... i was away and it was a security restriction from my bank.

Im sorry for the inconvenience 

have a nice day all💌

Would be good to know what steps you took to fix the issue.

Did you find incorrect or incomplete credit card info ?

Let us know in case someone else reports similar problem.

HI @Angela-jo   the payment here will fail, and once it failed, it takes long to fix.  Honest, no one know why, even support sometimes not very helpful in this case

You are going to get a voucher to resume service first?

if not, you can try to update the CC and hope it works

@Angela-jo wrote:

i have a valid credit card registered with sufficient funds , card is not expired  

@Angela-jo 

rarely does Autopay fail...not every time.

If this has been happening ever since you started, I'd suggest you log in to your account and closely review the credit card info you entered on the account. Check the expiry date. Make sure you included all required info. Double check to make sure the cc account number is exactly right. Make sure the name on the credit card is correct. Make sure Subscribed is toggled on.

unscribe.jpg

added pic

Angela-jo

i have a valid credit card registered with sufficient funds , card is not expired  

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Angela-jo 

Double check to see if the Subscription button is enabled for automatic monthly renewal on your account.

Also, did you create the new Eversafe ID on the PM website or the new app to check your account?

The last suggestion if all fails us to contact a CS_Agent to see why you need to make a manual payment every 30 days when you are on AutoPay.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Angela-jo 

if this happens every time your subscription goes through the renewal process..something is wrong.

You might have a invalid credit card registered to your PM account. Or an expired credit card registered.

We can help you work through that issue if you're up to it. Let us know and we can assist.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Angela-jo  

Auto pay can fail

To make payment and reactivate plan .. if you know PIN number you can *611 with a voucher and *611  no PIN needed . You can also do this by by calling 18554PUBLIC . otherwise log into self serve make manual payment and reactivate service and or update credit card if necessary

Need Help? Let's chat.