cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot complete full registration

REPO
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just set up an account, paid, and recieved a phone number.  Now it is asking me to confirm full access and is trying to send a code to a number I don't know of.  How do I get past this?

Also, my E-SIM didn't register properly, and I got a pop up to contact Public Mobile to fix this.  So I need help with this as well.

6 REPLIES 6

@REPO wrote:

If I go onto the app, or try logging into my account online, it wants me to "Confirm for full access".  If I click that button, it is trying to send me a code, but it appears it is sending this code to an unknown number.  All I can see is XXX-XXX-X333, so I have no idea what this number is.

@REPO   that is not the number you picked with PM (or ported into PM)?

Yes, in this case, i think you cannot go further but to open ticket with support

Please message them. Again, the link is here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

REPO

If I go onto the app, or try logging into my account online, it wants me to "Confirm for full access".  If I click that button, it is trying to send me a code, but it appears it is sending this code to an unknown number.  All I can see is XXX-XXX-X333, so I have no idea what this number is.

@REPO   if you use eSIM, you need to complete the QR scan and install the eSIM profile on your phone, you have done that?

Please go back to the app to see if there is any unfinished steps

if you already installed QR code and the eSIM profile, please reboot your phone once , test

if still not work, please Reset all network and test

if still not working, message support to confirm the setup was completed:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

REPO

I paid, and got a phone number.  I thought I was all set.  About 20 minutes later I tried calling my new number from my office and it just rang and rang, but my cell didn't ring.  Eventually I got a pop up error on my cell saying my esim didn't register.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@REPO wrote:

I just set up an account, paid, and recieved a phone number.  Now it is asking me to confirm full access and is trying to send a code to a number I don't know of.  How do I get past this?

Also, my E-SIM didn't register properly, and I got a pop up to contact Public Mobile to fix this.  So I need help with this as well.

@REPO didn't you pick a new number or request porting?

did you get to download QR code step?

Confirm if PM already charged you on your credit card

It is true that there have been some issues with eSIM activation lately.  

So, if PM charged you, you have not recevied the QR code for eSIM profile setup, please message PM support here:

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@REPO  Message support directly 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

Need Help? Let's chat.