cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

jmasters
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On Nov 30/22 via automated payment on a credit card I paid my monthly payment of 34.72.

On Dec1 I tried to purchase an add on for roaming but was advised I would have to upgrade my plan in order to be able to use roaming. On Dec 1st I paid 20.00 for roaming as well as 40.00 for the new plan I needed to use to to get roaming. So in the end in the month of Dec I paid 34.72 + 61.60 including taxes I paid 96.32. How do I get the 34.72 refunded?

I find it frustrating not to be able to talk to someone at Public Mobile and yes I understand that keeps the cost of plans lower but not for this Dec!

Hoping someone can advise me what to do.

3 REPLIES 3

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Good grief! Who the heck advised you to upgrade your plan?! Apparently not anyone here as this is your first post under this username. I hope your prior plan is still available. I would be demanding the $40 back from support (sucks that they're likely the ones that "advised" you) and to return you to your prior plan and for it to expire at the prior date of Dec 30.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@jmasters @If your owed you should see a credit in your account before the end of your bill cycle (30 days )….but you can also submit a ticket to get confirmation by talking to a agent 

Getting help from agent , through automation

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.      

Or  get direct help from a agent right here in the community ( my preferred choice )

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jmasters   you don't need to upgrade your plan to use roaming.  Roaming is available for ALL plans

PM is a prepaid provider and hence changing plan mid way will be be eligible for partial or full refund.

You can try to open ticket with PM support and explain the situation , tell them you made a plan change on day 2 of a new cycle because you were misinfofrmed about the roaming and new plan requirement

Please open ticket with PM support using chatbot

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.