cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

Suzy58
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, my Current Plan Cycle is Nov 16 to Dec 16, Do I have to pay manually? or Publicmobile will automatically take the next payment from my credit card? Thank you  

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Suzy58 

If you want to ensure that you always have active service and don't suffer an autopay failure (it happens...unusual in the whole scheme of things but inconvenient if it happens to you?!!) then make a habit of paying your plan amount before renewal. Log into your account when you get the reminder text and manually top up your account.

Not only do you get the peace of mind of uninterrupted service it's the only opportunity you get to download a receipt for the payment of your 30 day plan services. If you ever need invoices for tax purposes or your employer or business these 30 day plan service payment reciepts/invoices contain all of the necessary info needed. Otherwise you must contact customer support to make the request that then takes several weeks to recieve via email.

BTW....do not panic if you log in and see "expired" or "suspended" while your account goes thru renewal. This is perfectly normal as long as you still have working service. You will see these messages starting at 6pm eastern on day 30 of your cycle thru to as late as noon eastern the next day (Day 1 of your new 30 day cycle). It will then change to active or if you don't pay, self suspend or your autopay fails for some reason then account will stay on suspended status and your services will stop working. You will get a text at noon eastern telling you that your plan successfully renewed....or not? Pay manually and you will always get the successful renewal text from 611.

Welcome to Public Mobile! And Welcome to the Community! We are always happy to help!

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Suzy58 

It depends if you enabled AutoPay to withdraw the payment every 30 days (not monthly).

Login to your account to check if it is enabled.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Suzy58   it will only be pay if you enabled Pre-Authorized payment.  Likely it is enabled by default, but please check to confirm.  PM is prepaid provider, you need to make sure the bill is paid to avoid service interruption.

To check if Pre-Authorized payment is enabled, check your Payment pag eon My Account, At Payment, click Manage Payment Method

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/manage-card-summaryhttps://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/manage-card-summary

Also, for your info, when it said  Current Plan Cycle is Nov 16 to Dec 16, PM will charge your credit card on Dec 16th if Pre-Authorized payment is enabled or if you pay manually, you have to make sure there is enough fund on Dec 15th

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Suzy58 

Your plan will be paid automatically from your credit card , if there isn't enough money in the available funds ,on your next renewal date.  No worries.

Need Help? Let's chat.