cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

NG5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Called 611 since have a new card could not pay. went to my account there is no place to pay. can not buy a voucher to pay. Then you have to sign to community. and thete you can nt pay. seriousely eventhough I like the intention of public mobile all these run arounds is result of thinking ofa retard since you have to also kerp signing in from acvount to ask question to simon the make a ticket gives you 404 message  andthe app is too slow whether on 4 g or 3g. whoever made the system has to be a reard in technicaladpect sorry to say that but someone else shuld chip in and make it easier to make payments andso on. andalso i have asked many times on getying credit for auyo pay. but so far nothing no credit.

how do you make a payment with a new card? AND HOW TO GET CREDIT FOR AUTO PAY?

2 REPLIES 2

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@NG5 

OK so you can sign into your account? Once in go to the payment page. Click on "manage my payment". Update your card details and save. If you are suspended then click on "reactivate my plan/account". You can update your card details there by choosing "replace my card" (I think that's what it says...?). If you want a different plan you must choose it before you pay by going to the plans and add ons page and choosing your plan and picking "change plan now" you will then be directed to the payment page to pay.

Edit:

If you activated on January 25th 2022 or after there is no longer an autopay reward instead you earn 5% back in points. If you activated on July 13th or after you earn 3× points for 12 months equal to 15% back in points. You can view your points accumulation by signing into your rewards account with the same credentials as your self serve account. Either go to the rewards page in your self serve account and click on the link or choose "rewards" instead of "my account" on the login page directive.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

To pay your bill manually go to:

Meow_0-1668103951560.png

If you are new customer (after Jan 2022) you do not get reward/credit for autopay.

For pages not available or difficulty to sign in: Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to try to log in. Click on little spinner refresh icons lower down.

Meow_1-1668104030102.png

Need Help? Let's chat.