cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

WWoodward
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi! I am on autopay. There were funds in the account. Why did I get a message that you 'could not renew my service because you didn't receive payment'?

11 REPLIES 11

@WWoodward wrote:

Apparently Telus, wants to convert all pre-authorized Debit payments to our Credit Card instead. Wish they  had just asked us, instead of interrupting my service. Thank you for info.

Public Mobile has never accepted pre-authorized debit (PAD) payments.  To confirm that, please log into your online banking and you'll see that there's no way to set that up.  If you're saying that Public Mobile doesn't want to take Visa debit cards any more, I can assure you that there is no truth to that.  In fact, I suspect that Public Mobile would rather cutsomer user Visa Debit instead of a credit card.  Credit card reward programs costs money, and merchants sometimes end  up paying higher payment processing fees.

WWoodward

Apparently Telus, wants to convert all pre-authorized Debit payments to our Credit Card instead. Wish they  had just asked us, instead of interrupting my service. Thank you for info.

WWoodward

Thank you. Per Telus directive, they want pre-authorized Credit Card payments, not Debit. 

WWoodward

Sorted now, but they want Credit Card pre-authorized payment, not debit.

WWoodward

They want pre-authorized payments on a credit card, not on Debit. Thank you.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@WWoodward 

use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

or safari on private mode, To Login Page

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

and go to payment history, 

maybe your payment failed, or the amount at Available Fund not cover plan cost to renew your service.

click Reactivate my plan and follow the steps to make manual payment for this time.

@WWoodward wrote:

No service. Will try logging into my account again. Tried earlier but page was 'down'.

HI @WWoodward   try to use Incognito mode to login 

Check Payment history, see what PM has done so far, they could have applied your fund but maybe you didn't have enough?   you can post your payment history here and we can help further

Meow
Mayor / Maire

So you had some funds on your PM account? Those funds will be used first and then autopay will charge your card for balance.

Check status of your account. Is it active? Check transactions. Was your renewal today?

WWoodward

No service. Will try logging into my account again. Tried earlier but page was 'down'.

Pre-aufhorized payments might have failed. If you service has stopped working, you will need to maniually pay.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @WWoodward   do you have any service now?  If you do, you might be able to just ignore it for now

If not, login to My Account and check your Account status, Active? Suspended?

Need Help? Let's chat.