cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

JennAsh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a SIM card and activated my account all online with my credit card. Will the monthly bill automatically go onto my credit card from now on?

7 REPLIES 7

HI @JennAsh 

if you toggle off the Subscribed, it just mean you are opting out for Autopay. 

You can instead choose to load money, by credit card or vouchers , ahead of the renewal

If you don't, the service will be suspended at the end of the cycle. From that day day on, you have 90 days to resume service or the account will be closed

The service stops if you don't pay one way or the other. You then have a 90 day grace period to restart the service.
Are you concerned about leaving a credit card registered? You could use a prepaid card. Or pause whatever card until payment time. Or use a zero balance visa gift card kind of card. If you like the last option then I could give you the particulars.
Then you make your manual payment and the plan will renew.

@JennAsh  If you turn it off it won’t renew . So if you were going away form a month over seas you could turn it off the account can stay in suspended state for no more then 90 days so long is before the 90 days is up you go back in make manual payment and turn it back on . This way you won’t pay while your gone and keep your number and plan 

JennAsh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If you toggle it to off does that mean they cancel your phone? Or do you just have to go in and pay manually before the due date every month? 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@JennAsh  Yes and you can turn off also like this 

Turn  auto pay  OFF/ON  3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1693596158768.png

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

In the payments section just make sure the radio button for subscriptions is on.

Screenshot_20230901-121936.png

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Yes.

Need Help? Let's chat.