cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

Badboy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My payment is due tomorrow and my visa is frozen till Friday, is there any way that I could have public mobile wait a couple days for my payment

9 REPLIES 9

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Coka 

Correct. However this must be done before midnight eastern on day 30 of your plan cycle. Your rewards do not apply automatically you must pay and reactivate your plan then contact customer support to manually apply your rewards to your account. How this may affect points program customers is unknown at this time.

To contact customer support :

Submit a support ticket via Simple--Simon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you prefer or cannot submit a support ticket you may send a private message : Click here 

To pre-verify add in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # & 4 digit account pin #

Yup @Coka 

One can still access voicemail by calling your own number and logging into the voicemail box system.  You need to know your voice mailbox password to do this.

Pretty neat, eh!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

🎵🎵@Badboy  bad boy, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when they come for  🎵🎵  ... your money.

Sorry, couldn't resist. You've received great answers beforehand, hopefully one of them work out for you.  😁

Coka
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@darlicious wrote:

@Badboy 

No unfortunately. If voicemail is vital you can suspend via lost/stolen before midnight eastern tonight. This will keep your voicemail active.

If I understand correctly, suspend through lost/stolen does suspend account (no call/SMS/data) but voice mail stays active while suspension for no payment cuts off everything??

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you do not have any other credit card to quickly replace current - frozen one, the only other way is to get voucher (Walmart) and add funds to your account that way.

Otherwise your account will be temporary suspended tomorrow (no service) until you pay the bill.

If you can live without phone for 2-3 days then when your Visa starts working you will have to manually pay through self-serving account.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Badboy   You can get a voucher from store like SDM , 7-11, Shell.  Their vouchers can be used immediately (be careful, other stores might need 24 hours before their vouchers can be used)

For instant top-up, you can do it with a small fee at Canadian Tire Gas, Esso, Gateway Newstands, and MacEwen 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Badboy 

No unfortunately. If voicemail is vital you can suspend via lost/stolen before midnight eastern tonight. This will keep your voicemail active. Download a voip app like fongo or textnow to use on WiFi and retrieve any voice messages until you can use your visa to pay and reactivate your plan.

To contact customer support :

Submit a support ticket via Simple--Simon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you prefer or cannot submit a support ticket you may send a private message : Click here 

To pre-verify add in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # & 4 digit account pin #

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Badboy   You can certainly delay the payment but you will not have service during unpaid days.   Your account can stay suspended upto 90 days (from payment due date) before it would deactivate and number lost due to non payment.

Your other choice is to purchase a voucher from a retailer or gas/convenience store and load the funds by dialing *611 which gives you time to sort out the CC.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You can buy vouchers or use instant top-up.

Need Help? Let's chat.