cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

Gdouce52
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My credit card was compromised and I need to add another credit card for auto pay. Everytime I enter the info it says my credit card company will not approve it. I contacted my credit card company and they say it is Public Mobile's fault

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Gdouce52 

Just out of curiosity your compromised card wasn't the result of KOODO TOP UP REAPPROV charge that appeared on your statement? If so and a chargeback to public mobile is about to occur because public mobile charges sometimes show up as a KOODO charge then you need to get ahead of this happening otherwise a temporary account suspension is looming and a major headache. If not then you can safely ignore this post.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Gdouce52 

Try the Microsoft Edge browser or CCI (clear cache, cookie and go incognito) on your existing browser.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Gdouce52 wrote:

My credit card was compromised and I need to add another credit card for auto pay. Everytime I enter the info it says my credit card company will not approve it. I contacted my credit card company and they say it is Public Mobile's fault

@Gdouce52 yeah, probably Public Mobile's issue, no doubt.

If you had too many attempts you may have temporarily start a fraud-lock, which will be released after a waiting period.

So wait an hour and try again.

But try again, if you only had a couple failed attempts.

See acceptable credit cards, and payment information, posted here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help/articles/pay-for-your-services-online

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Gdouce52    Along with clearing your cache/cookies and using incognito mode make sure you are entering your name/address exactly as it appears on your CC statement and no spaces for the postal code.

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Gdouce52 

try close all Browser and clear cache and cookies,
and try open one Browser inPrivate mode,

re-enter,, if not go through get in touch with  Customer Support Agent (publicmobile.ca)

to remove fraud lock,

CSA Hours Of Operation (publicmobile.ca)

Verify your identity (publicmobile.ca)

Need Help? Let's chat.