cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

RebeccaMatthews
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We’re suppose to have auto renewal and this is the 2nd month it hasn’t processed. And when I go to pay on the app, I’m not given a “Pay now” option. I’m beyond annoyed and can’t get through to customer service. Can someone help!

4 REPLIES 4

eddieO
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@RebeccaMatthews, you shouldn't be double charged but in the event that you were to you can contact a support agent for them to straighten it out for you. What I would do right now is go into your Public Mobile account and look up your payment history to confirm what payments have gone through before and after making the manual payment. Please note that your manual payment might not show up immediately so don't worry as long as you see that it's showing in your credit card history, your Public Mobile account should be updated at some point

@RebeccaMatthews 

only make the  payment if your plan is currently suspended and you have no service. If you have service now, then you don't have to pay again

RebeccaMatthews
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

After I click the link, and click on “pay now”, it won’t charge me 2 times will it? I don’t want to pay for it and then the auto payment come out. 
also, why would the auto renew not be working? 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@RebeccaMatthews 

yes, the "Pay and Resume services" button might not come up all the time

please use this link to load enough fund for the renewal.  After fund is loaded, wait 5 mins and reboot the phone

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/funds/card

Need Help? Let's chat.