cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

Donna19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My payment will not process. How do I complete a payment?

6 REPLIES 6

EB0
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Donna19 

If your payment is credit card, It’s possible to be an issue with your credit card, it may be locked/inactive, check with your bank to see if your credit is still active and not maxed out.

@Donna19 wrote:

I have already updated my payment information. When I try to pay it's a message comes up that says cannot process try again later

HI @Donna19 

likely not a problem on your end but with PM system

wait an hour and try again using Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser and try with PM app as well

But if it still fails, and you need to resume service and can't wait further, then buy voucher from Shoppers Drug mart and the load the voucher to resume service

@Donna19 wrote:

I have already updated my payment information. When I try to pay it's a message comes up that says cannot process try again later

That is odd. An option you can try to do is to go into your browser settings and clear the cache. Then restart your browser and try again. If that doesn't work, then click on @HALIMACS link to reach out to a CS Agent to resolve it.

@Donna19 

Try updating the payment card using the PM app vs the website, (or vice-versa if you've been using the website)

Another thing you might try, is inputting a Visa or M/C debit card to see if you can get that to function to process a payment.   That is, presuming you have one.

Let the customer support agents know about this if all the above fails.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system by clicking here , then Contact Us,  or
  2. Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Donna19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Donna19 

Can you please give us more details? 

To complete a payment you can add your credit card or update your credit card or purchase a voucher at a place like Shoppers Drug Mart and dial 611 from your phone to load it.

Need Help? Let's chat.