cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

Nousha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi , I received the message a bout my credit card expired and today I don’t have a wifi, please help me, how can I check my account 

7 REPLIES 7

@computergeek541 

It seems you are correct. I was thinking of making a manual payment which the OP can do with another CC.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Nousha 

You can call 1-855-4PUBLIC from any phone and update your credit card payment but you will need to know your PIN (it should be same same as your voicemail pin).

The above information is not corrrect.  Credit cards cannot be updated by dialing 611, nor can it be done by calling 1-855-4PUBLIC.  Also, account PIN and voicemail PIN/password are not the same unless the customer has set them that way (they are saved as two different settings).

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

How are you communicating to us now? 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Nousha 

You can call 1-855-4PUBLIC from any phone and update your credit card payment but you will need to know your PIN (it should be same same as your voicemail pin).

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Get access to free WiFi at any store, walmart, etc. This is not a show-stopper these days unless you live in the sticks.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Nousha 

If you don't have access to WiFi, you can go to Shoppers Drug Mart and pick up what's called a Voucher. Once you get it, you can dial 611 on your phone and follow the prompts by adding the dollar amount you purchased. You may need to restart your phone and your phone will be up and running right away.

@Nousha , if you are able to access the community, then you should be able to login to your account and manage the credit card update.  

Need Help? Let's chat.