cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

Scouser21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I made my payment in full today,but still no service, how long do I have to wait until my new number is activated 

10 REPLIES 10

@Chalupa_Batman wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Chalupa_Batman wrote:

@Scouser21 wrote:

Hi,I paid it manually through my bank account and got a receipt stating public mobile received the payment,but still no service

So what you're saying is you did what's called a "Bill Payment" to Public Mobile? I believe it comes up as Les Unites Mobiles De Coiffure ??

Public Mobile is not in any bank's bill payment systems as a payee.

Hello @computergeek541  When I enter Public Mobile as my bill payment, it comes up as Les Unites Mobiles De Coiffure. I figure since PM is in the East, maybe that might be it. I just Googled, it's a hair salon. HAHA. Think it's time my bank fixes that. 

That's only the result of a search feature/search engine that the bank is using.  Public Mobile does not accept bill payments through online banking.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Chalupa_Batman wrote:

@Scouser21 wrote:

Hi,I paid it manually through my bank account and got a receipt stating public mobile received the payment,but still no service

So what you're saying is you did what's called a "Bill Payment" to Public Mobile? I believe it comes up as Les Unites Mobiles De Coiffure ??

Hello @computergeek541  When I enter Public Mobile as my bill payment, it comes up as Les Unites Mobiles De Coiffure. I figure since PM is in the East, maybe that might be it. I just Googled, it's a hair salon. HAHA. Think it's time my bank fixes that. 

@Chalupa_Batman wrote:

@Scouser21 wrote:

@Scouser21 wrote:

HI @Scouser21 that does not sound right, you cannot pay PM bill in the bank.

you can add your Visa debit card to PM system and pay via PM's My Account but you cannot pay through the bank

I think you need to ask support agent to check, please message them

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Scouser21 @And did you reboot the phone ? If you did and it’s still not working use the direct link sent you earlier to contact support to get it fixed 

Scouser21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Scouser21 

A few days ago, my friend asked me to help her update her credit card payment as the card expired. I did so and once the payment was made, nothing happened. So I rebooted her phone and she was back up and running. So reboot and you should be fine.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Scouser21  Have you tried rebooting the phone ? Or is the money sitting in available funds ? If it’s sitting in available funds make manual payment and reboot the phone . If still no luck contact support to fix

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Scouser21 

usually immediately but might need a phone reboot

did you activate physical or esim?  does it shows only SMS on the top of the phone status bar?

if it does not work, you can check with PM support agent, message them

Need Help? Let's chat.