cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

Mrzerographic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I mistakenly manually paid my monthly subscription instead of the auto renewal with my posted credit card as o didn't know it was to be auto renewed this way. Will I be charged again via  auto renewal on Dec 13th?

3 REPLIES 3

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Mrzerographic 

no, the system will withdraw from the "available funds" from the PM account and won't deduct anything from your card. this is actually the preferred method for the best reliability at PM. it's actually good practice to manage your account by manually paying a week or more ahead of time 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Mrzerographic wrote:

I mistakenly manually paid my monthly subscription instead of the auto renewal with my posted credit card as o didn't know it was to be auto renewed this way. Will I be charged again via  auto renewal on Dec 13th?

To be certain @Mrzerographic you paid your LAST renewal manually in advance of the auto-pay occurring, or you simply added funds to your account equal to your plan amount?

Either way, on a renewal, Public Mobile will take whatever is 'resting' in your Available Funds FIRST, then withdraw from a registered payment card NEXT for the balance of the plan amount, if you are subscribed for auto-pay.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Mrzerographic 

No, normally it will withdraw from AutoPay first but if you also made a manually payment. It will remain in your account as credit so it will cover next month’s bill.

To double check, login to your account and go to the Payment section and see if Subscribe (AutoPay) button is enabled.

Need Help? Let's chat.