cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment vouchers not working- outgoing calls & texts not working

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I attempted to add a voucher this morning only too get an error. Attempted to add funds via credit card sand that didn't work either. Changed my plan to for what Available credit I had, the plan changed but now I can't call out or text or use data. I am however getting incoming calls and texts. I've power cycled the phone, popped the sim card in and out, checked the VPN settings. Messaged the moderators- nothing is working. 

1 REPLY 1

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@9023186185 wrote:

I attempted to add a voucher this morning only too get an error. Attempted to add funds via credit card sand that didn't work either. Changed my plan to for what Available credit I had, the plan changed but now I can't call out or text or use data. I am however getting incoming calls and texts. I've power cycled the phone, popped the sim card in and out, checked the VPN settings. Messaged the moderators- nothing is working. 

If you account status is active, try the lost/stolen phone trick to re-provision your plan features.

1. Login to your self-serve account.
2. Report your phone lost/stolen using [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone]
3. Logoff
4. Wait 5 minutes and login again
5. Report your phone found.
6. Re-start you phone to provision your account again. i.e. enable all features of you plan again.

If this trick failed to get thing working again, you should send a private message to moderator for help. But the wait is up to 48 hours. Good luck.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.