Did you mean: 

Payment top up

Tashmania111
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to login to top up my phone and don't know how 

5 REPLIES 5

Cactusgirl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm wondering the same thing. When I open the app, the only option to add funds to account is the "voucher" link. There is no link allowing me to add a payment with my registered payment method, which is really frustrating! So the only way for me to do this 'self-serve' is to log on via a web browser and utilize the link that Sansan provided above. What is the point of having the app on my phone?

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Tashmania111 

You can dial 1-855-4PUBLIC and top-up by making a manually payment with another CC or vouchers from these locations:

7-11, Canadian Tire gas stations, London Drugs, Canadian Superstore, Shell, Shoppers Drugmart, Safeway, Staples

The above isn't entirely correct.  A different credit card than that is already saved on the Public Mobile account cannot be used to make a mnaual payment by dialing 1-855-4PUBLIC.  There isn't any way to to choose/use a different credit card by using the IVR.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Tashmania111 

You can dial 1-855-4PUBLIC and top-up by making a manually payment with another CC or vouchers from these locations:

7-11, Canadian Tire gas stations, London Drugs, Canadian Superstore, Shell, Shoppers Drugmart, Safeway, Staples

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Tashmania111  You can do it in your account payment page using the credit card on file or you can buy payment vouchers from shoppers drug mart and load *611

Need Help? Let's chat.