cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment taken for Plan, not able to switch carriers

Leyton2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Paid for $34 plan, was charged for it, went with esim for iPhone XR, can't access PM account, runs me in circles. Haven't heard from old service carrier if a request transfer was made for my #...

What am I missing here ?

2 REPLIES 2

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Leyton2  Did you leave old providers sim in the  phone to reply YES to the confirmation text ? 
I’ll send you the porting  team number private message and they can re trigger the port request for you . Also check you phone setting sim manger and ensure the PM sim is enabled set to primary and “turn on this line “ is toggled on 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Leyton2 

did you use PM app to activate ? if you have not used it at all, your activation was not completed.  You need to download the Public Mobile app from app store and continue the activation

if you already done using the app and request porting the number, you should get a text from your old service carrier.  you didn't get it,so that is not good.  You can call Public Mobile porting team to get status update.  I will send you the porting team number.  Please check your Community inbox for my message

Need Help? Let's chat.