cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment problem

ShadowWarrior
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Good afternoon,

I logged in today and tried to make a payment to top up my account. But I keep receiving that I already have enough funds, although my plan is suspended. Every time I try to go and check my plan tab I receive an error. Is anybody receiving a similar problem? I sent a message to a CS_agent.

Thank you for any help. 

10 REPLIES 10

@Fairweather1918  you just got a CPO phone from PM store?  did you confirm that the 2 charges are trying charges and not just a "hold fund" for one of them?

if you are certain, you can contact PM Customer Support Agent and get this sorted out:

To open a ticket with mod, click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot
 You can get to opening ticket quicker by:

1. Type CPO

2. click Cancel Order (yes, there is no other more suitable choices)

3. click Cancel my order

4. click "Click here to submit a ticket"

You will then brought to another page and will ask you to logon with your Community credentials. Follow the page to finish opening the ticket.

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Fairweather1918 wrote:

They took double payment out of my account for my phone how do I get my payment back

@Fairweather1918 

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Service by CS_Agent. Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Service by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Service by CS_Agent, will Response by private message to you inbox
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

Fairweather1918
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

They took double payment out of my account for my phone how do I get my payment back

@BlueB wrote:

@hTideGnow 

Right, of course, another glitch... we should start a "glitch list" although it would get very long very fast! 😂

Thanks PM glitchy system.  We will have no "fun" if it runs perfectly and smoothly

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@hTideGnow 

Right, of course, another glitch... we should start a "glitch list" although it would get very long very fast! 😂

@BlueB   yes, that error comes up sometimes, i think it happens when customer tries to pay Amount Due and the system just "not paying attention" LoL.  

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ShadowWarrior 

I'm a bit confused by your message when you say you're making a payment but receive a (message?) that you already have enough funds.  Where do you see that message?  I have sufficient funds in my account, but nothing is stopping me from adding more.

If your plan is Suspended and you have enough funds, @hTideGnow made a good point that you may need to click REACTIVATE.

Regardless, if you're already in touch with a CS Agent (staff!), they're the best people who can look into your account and help you out.  Goodluck, and let us know how it goes!  😉

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShadowWarrior 

maybe your credit card is expired

you can Remove your credit card and Logout and

clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

or you can try it for a different Browser

and use a Browser from your computer, is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

for microsoft edge how to update your browser visit Here 

and do Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

and log in and re entered your credit details,

just make sure your credit card number and your address match the same,

sometime your typing but is a one word or letter or number is a wrong or is missing just make sure for it.

How To Update Or Remove Your Payment Card

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details,

1. sign in to  Self-Serve.  Once signed in,

2. click on the ‘Payment’ tab,

then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’.

you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, or ‘Remove this card’.

You will need to review and confirm this change to your account,

and do Reboot your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone about 2 minutes and turn it back on.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShadowWarrior 

can you try 

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through Self Serve  
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.
  7. what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone about 2 minutes and turn it back on.

and if  you Submit a Ticket To Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Customer Service by CS_Agent, will Response by private message to you inbox
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@ShadowWarrior wrote:

Good afternoon,

I logged in today and tried to make a payment to top up my account. But I keep receiving that I already have enough funds, although my plan is suspended. Every time I try to go and check my plan tab I receive an error. Is anybody receiving a similar problem? I sent a message to a CS_agent.

Thank you for any help. 

@ShadowWarrior do you still have service?  or is your account in suspended stage?  If you check Transaction history, did PM got the money today or yesterday already?

if they did not, try to load your money using "Other Amount"  and not "Amount Due".  Put in $1 extra on top of the plan amount and see if it works.

Once the charge goes through, check if you have the button "Reactivate Current Plan" , if so, click on it and logoff from My Account.  Wait another minute and reboot  your phone and you should be good to go 

Need Help? Let's chat.