cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment problem and Plan Change

ShadowWarrior
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Good afternoon,

I'm trying to reactivate my account by making a manual payment, but it keeps telling me "I have enough balance". My auto payment didn't go thru on the 24th so I'm trying to fix this.

Also, I would like to change to the new plan of 6GB of data at 45$. I'm assuming that I will have to do change before proceeding with the payment. 

Thank you for your help.

8 REPLIES 8

@ShadowWarrior wrote:

It is a great plan! Now it seems to be working, it gave me the prices and it showed me the new plans. 

Why didn't you change to the  "Special Offer! $40 for 4.5 GB of Data at 3G Speed" ?

I forgot if we had 3G or 4G in our old plan.

I don't average 4GB per month over a 3 month period.  From time to time, I do go way over 4GB from time to time.  In August, I burned nearly 6GB.  I find having 12GB over 90 days to be better than 4.5GB per 30 days.  I don't care about the upgrade to Canada wide calling.  As a google voice user, google provides me with US and Canada wide calling for free.  Plus my accumulated rewards over 90 days gets dropped to 30 days worth which I consider to be unfair. 

ShadowWarrior

It is a great plan! Now it seems to be working, it gave me the prices and it showed me the new plans. 

Why didn't you change to the  "Special Offer! $40 for 4.5 GB of Data at 3G Speed" ?

I forgot if we had 3G or 4G in our old plan.

@ShadowWarrior wrote:

Thank you guys for your help. I still did not try to change the plan, I just wanted to re-up but it keeps telling me that I have enough balance. I had the famous 12gb for 3months plan. 

That old plan is a great one, still hanging onto mine.  If you are not able to renew it, just message the moderator team.  Hopefully they will have you back up and running quickly. 

ShadowWarrior

Thank you guys for your help. I still did not try to change the plan, I just wanted to re-up but it keeps telling me that I have enough balance. I had the famous 12gb for 3months plan. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShadowWarrior wrote:

Good afternoon,

I'm trying to reactivate my account by making a manual payment, but it keeps telling me "I have enough balance". My auto payment didn't go thru on the 24th so I'm trying to fix this.

Also, I would like to change to the new plan of 6GB of data at 45$. I'm assuming that I will have to do change before proceeding with the payment. 

Thank you for your help.

Further to RobertQc's reply...it's the plan change under suspension that confuses things. If you just wanted to re-up then it should have worked.

@ShadowWarrior wrote:

Thank you for your reply. Who are the active mods right now? 

Your best bet is to send a message using this link Click this to send them a message.  They respond in priority sequence and work together to answer as fast as possble from when it was received. But you can see what mods are online by looking at my profile and looking at my friends list. It will have a green icon beside them.

Think of auto pay as a method for public mobile to charge you IF your account does not have sufficient balance. If you have sufficient balance it does not need to autopay, but auto pay is still configured so you get the reward. I highly recommend everyone to top off in advance as this process can prevent the somewhat common occurrence of autopay failure which causes a HUGE pain in the butt account suspension and loss of service.

ShadowWarrior

Thank you for your reply. Who are the active mods right now? 

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@ShadowWarrior wrote:

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your help.

Sorry since it did not re-activate with payment and you are now suspended only a moderator will be able to access your specific account information and reinstate. Click this to send them a message Once it reaches 90 days inactive/suspended it will be deleted and removed

When interacting with the moderator team, it is important to identify yourself with account PIN code, phone number / account number and provide as much information about the problem in question as possible so that the moderator team can work on the issue without having to ask for further information.  Each interaction causes further delays to problem resolution. 

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Saturday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT). It typically should be within 48 hours.

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

Need Help? Let's chat.