cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment method

Mohamed-zarzour
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I am new to public. I used my friends payment card to pay for my plan just to take the offer. Since I have the offer now, I want to change the payment card to mine but the reason from the beginning of me not using my card was that it wasn’t accepted even though I tried both debit and credit card which I have money in both of them so please help me change the payment method to my card instead of my friends card

5 REPLIES 5

ulearn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Mohamed-zarzour wow! Nice friend! Maybe I need a new set of friends...my friends would just keep that credit card on my account, and I be paying their cell phone plan forever! 

@Mohamed-zarzour wrote:

The link didnt let me open a ticket. is it because its at 1 am and the ticket is closed or what is the reason?

That link isn't actually to the ticketing system.  It is for sending a pirvate mesage to a cusotmer support agent and the link is working fine.  Please ensure that the private messaging feature is enabled in your Community account.

Mohamed-zarzour
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The link didnt let me open a ticket. is it because its at 1 am and the ticket is closed or what is the reason?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mohamed-zarzour wait a full 24 hours and try again to update the card using Incognito mode 

if issue persists, please open ticket with PM support and have them to check what went wrong

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Sometimes the system doesn’t accept credit cards. Try submitting a ticket a Public Mobile CS agent and see if they can help you.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.