cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment made but not recognized

jfaryna
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed the plan and added an add-on (US talk text) so that my phone will work for me in the USA next week. The payment went through on my credit card (showing on my statement as pending), but the public mobile site said there was an issue with the payment. This type of thing has happened with online purchases in the past. If I run the credit card again, I will get double charged. I need the changes to my plan made ASAP. Please let me know what  I should do.

2 REPLIES 2

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@jfaryna - you need a ROAMING USA addon, not a regular USA addon, which did you buy?

Note ROAMING addons start as soon as you add them on your account, so if you are only going to USA next week, I hope these days you are there will cover the remaining 15 days.

If you purchased the wrong addon in error, ask CSA to provide a credit to your account for the wrong addon, then go back and purchase the ROAMING one, but maybe wait closer to your trip, if you are going to need that coverage.

­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If you also performed a CHANGE PLAN NOW option, then know that you are not provided any prorated funds from the cycle you are currently in. Maybe if you ask CSA nicely they may be able to assist with this.

...even if you choose to change plan next renewal (but didn't need to do this for travelling to USA).

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did somebody tell you to change plans? You don't need to change your plan for roaming.

So don't let this transaction finish if it's still pending as $0. Unless you want the new plan. But you don't need it.

Then the day of departure you can buy the add-on.

Need Help? Let's chat.