cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment late

ha1812
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I registered auto payment but this month my credit card was over limite, so my phone bill was not paid, as a result, my phone could not make a phone call and received the phone

pls advise me how to process the payment

8 REPLIES 8

@Metal1967 wrote:

@BKNS27   That’s a comprehensive list..👍

@Metal1967 - it is in the Get Help articles. 🙂

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/add-funds-to-your-account

Try and find the "here." hyperlink.

Not obvious - eh Public!?

edit to add quote

Hi @ha1812 the list is long, but if it is possible , buy from Shoppers Drug mart or 7-11 or Shell or London drug as those vouchers can be used immediately.  Other places, you might need to wait before you can apply the voucher

@Metal1967  's  suggestion for recharge.com is good too , but there is a service fee

or if there is Canadian Tire Gas, Esso, Gateway Newstands, and MacEwen around your area, you can do Instant top-up with a $1 fee. 

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@BKNS27 Always the online options too.. I’ve used recharge in the distance past.. not sure if it’s still around or cost effective anymore but worked in a pinch..

@Metal1967 

Yup, if they are in a remote area…I am sure there is a retailer in their area to purchase a voucher.

Metal1967

@BKNS27   That’s a comprehensive list..👍

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@ha1812 

As per @Metal1967 suggestion to purchase a voucher at these locations.

Dial 611 and enter the voucher number.

F40D222D-224D-4151-9EF0-ED4EDCDD3F14.jpeg

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If your renewal failed you have to manually pay your bill and resume service.

Either make your credit card available (pay CC charges to get below CC limit) or buy a voucher and add funds to your account

Yummy_0-1665153389746.png

Metal1967

@ha1812  go into your account make a manual payment or buy a voucher and use 611 to add it..

Need Help? Let's chat.