cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment issues

Ragini1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey, my credit card expired so I tried to pay my sim card payment with a voucher, but because the voucher was put in wrong too many times my account got locked. In addition, is there a way to put in a new 4-digit pin to set up a new credit card because I have forgotten my old one?

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Ragini1 

If you made more than 5 or 6 attempts it can get fraud locked at the account level. You can wait 24 hours and try again or contact customer support to remove the fraud lock. They can even add the voucher if you like....? You can reset you PIN # on your profile page in your self serve account. Here is some more info on your payment options with public mobile.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

@Ragini1   You can change your four digit PIN by logging into your account and selecting Profile from left hand side of page and then update you PIN under My Security Info., as long as your account is not suspended. 

Ragini1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Unfortunately it still doesn't allow be to use the voucher and the voucher was obtained in an ESSO gas stations

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Wait about an hour and use 611. Be sure to use the proper 12 digit code. If there's more than 1 then use the one called PIN.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI  @Ragini1   , usually you just have to wait an hour, or 2 hours, then you can try to enter it again

And where you got the voucher from?   Some vouchers need to wait 24 hours before they can be used, depends on where you got it from

Need Help? Let's chat.