cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment issue

Kesavan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account is suspended due to payment issue. Credit card in this account is valid and have enough funds.  When I try to make payment, it is failing without any error code. 

Could you please let me know how to fix this problem?

4 REPLIES 4

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

If you already tried multiple times to pay the bill, wait 1 hour and then try again.

Did you try calling 611 and pay that way?

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Kesavan 

Was your renewal date today?

Do your services still work or not?

If your services don't work, then try making your payment a little later in the day.

But login into your account using a browser in incognito or private mode instead.  You'll have better luck doing it that way first.

Don't forget to restart your phone after making your payment. Good luck.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Kesavan if you don't mind waiting, wait an hour first, then try access My Account again using incognito mode and it should work 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Kesavan @Sign in and make manual payment and reactivate or you can if you remember your pin make payment by *611 if you don’t know your pin then a voucher would work aswell and no pin needed still by *611 if your require more assistance you cal always reach out to a agent 

Getting help from agent , through automation

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.      

Or  get direct help from a agent right here in the community ( my preferred choice )

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Need Help? Let's chat.