cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment information

Priscilly
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why oh why oh why does nothing ever work when I try to use the Public Mobile website? I have to attempt to login multiple times before it will work and then whey I go to change my payment information it says this service is unavailable or something like that.  I rarely log on but when I do I have nothing but problems and it takes forever. I mean come on!  I just don't understand why the website is so dysfunctional, especially when that's the main way of getting information about our accounts. Super disappointing.

4 REPLIES 4

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@HMO  Yea well that an option . But at some point one just wants there credit card updated . This is partly why I went back to Telus there app works and I can update credit card info and sometimes they give better priced plans I have 4 lines there and get 120GB for $35 a line with 2GBps speed and wifi calling . I only keep one PM  line now because of my old legacy rewards if it wasn’t for those I’d take that line with me too . If you gonna stay with PM after Doing the vouchers I would wait full 24 hours and try again on a computer to update the credit card info seems like everything here is hit or miss . Best of luck 

HMO
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am speaking with an agent and their resolution is buy vouchers!?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Priscilly  Many have been having issues updating credit card information . Best to wait 24 hours and try again incognito private mode or from the app instead . Also note you can buy payment vouchers and load them *611 to resume services right away . If still no luck submit ticket with support to help 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

There have been some issues recently causing problems with updating credit cards.

You can reach out to a CS Agent to help you .

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.