cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment for subscription

JaelPoulin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't pay for my subscription. I thought it was set up for automatic renewal but it appears not. I logged into my account and put in my card information (which I double checked as correct) to pay manually but I am getting coded "sorry cannot process this transaction right now, try again later". What is this? And now I can't call Public Mobile for help either because my subscription has not been renewed.

3 REPLIES 3

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@JaelPoulin  Another thing you can try is use the app but make sure location is turned on.  That has been noted by others as a quirk in the system.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

A lot of people have been having issues updating their credit card info.  If you're using the website,  clear cache and try another web browser such as Google Chrome or brave. Try incognito mode also.

Try this link see if it works.

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/funds/card

If nit, you might have to purchase a voucher tomorrow and try paying with that.

@JaelPoulin wrote:

I can't pay for my subscription. I thought it was set up for automatic renewal but it appears not. I logged into my account and put in my card information (which I double checked as correct) to pay manually but I am getting coded "sorry cannot process this transaction right now, try again later". What is this? And now I can't call Public Mobile for help either because my subscription has not been renewed.

Public Mobile does not have call-in customer service.

Assuming that the card information has been entered corrrectly, Public Mobile may have locked the card out from use for Public Mobile payments if multiple attempts were made.  Have you tried using the Public Mobile app to add your credit card?

Need Help? Let's chat.