cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment erro

Mozambique-yeyo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to subscribe to 30gb plan for $40. when I enter my card info and click proceed to payment, I get an error stating that payment has failed. Please try again later or use a different payment method. I have tried another card, but same error comes up. 

4 REPLIES 4

Mozambique-yeyo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Used a computer. Firefox in private mode, same CC. Worked as it should. Thank you everyone!

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Mozambique-yeyo 

Are you activating and getting this error?

Regardless this payment error message will continue to appear after two attempts at payment if you do not wait one full hour before trying again. As suggested start with....

• Clearing your browser.
  • Reboot your device.
  • Open one tab only.
  • Use secret/incognito mode.
  • Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Microsoft Edge work best.

The $40/30gb plan is currently available for new activations only. However if it is or becomes available to existing customers or you choose another plan to subscribe to its always best to choose "Change on next renewal" unless you have run out of data and need more.....otherwise changing now ("immediately") will charge you for the new plan and start a brand new 30 day cycle. There are no refunds, credits or pro-rating of the remaining days of your current plan. You can cancel or change any scheduled plan change up until 11:59:00pm eastern on day 30 of your cycle. ( Although I wouldn't wait that late in the day?!!)

If you attempt more than 5 payments with the same card in a 24 hour period your account will be fraud locked and require the assistance of customer support to unlock your account.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Mozambique-yeyo best to try again using Incognito/Private/Secret browser mode  and a different CC

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

If you are using a PC, try clearing the browser cache, history and cookies and try to log back in and try the payment method again.

Need Help? Let's chat.