cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Method

AnonEgg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to update my payment method to a new debit card, and I keep getting an error message telling me "we've encountered an error, please try again later." My plan renews in a few days and my old card associated with my account is closed since I switched banks, if the payment bounces my plan will cease until it is paid. No matter if I try the mobile app or use the website on PC - I encounter the same error. Anybody else have this same issue? and possibly a solution??

8 REPLIES 8

@hTideGnow wrote:

Hi @Clayton1722 

you can use Visa Debit to activate PM service, just like using credit card.   Just enter the correct name, address and postal code and of course the card number 

Name and address are not checked during payment processing.

Clayton1722

It's my Dad's debit card I'm using 

Hi @Clayton1722 

you can use Visa Debit to activate PM service, just like using credit card.   Just enter the correct name, address and postal code and of course the card number 

Clayton1722

Does anyone know how to complete a activation. As I only have a visa debit 

@AnonEgg wrote:

How do you redeem the voucher to pay the bill on time? 

Like - a registered card will auto-renew. How does the voucher work?

@AnonEgg Vouchers can be used to make a payment through 611 or in our My Accounts,  see here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles?q=vouchers

Locations to obtain some vouchers found here: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/payment-voucher

Vouchers increase your Available Funds amount, once the Available Funds are below what you owe to renew your plan you need to add more funds to get service or reactivate your plan.

AnonEgg

How do you redeem the voucher to pay the bill on time? 

Like - a registered card will auto-renew. How does the voucher work?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@AnonEgg 

Clear your system cache and cookies.

Better yet, use an entirely different device and browser to access your self-service account.    This should avoid any 'remembered' error or otherwise roadblocks you're encountering.

Give it a shot!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@AnonEgg wait a full hour and try again using Incognito mode. You can also try using the app

If still fails, and you are worry not able to get this oset out before renewal, buy a voucher from SDM/711/London Drug/Shell and load the voucher using*611

Need Help? Let's chat.