Did you mean: 

Paying my monthly statemement amount

arif4ever
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I would like to pay my monthly bill

14 REPLIES 14

Adventurehat

As long as your payment method has not changed, you should be fine. You already setup a payment method upon signing up for the acct.  However, if your payment methods have changed, make sure you update our Public Mobile acct.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@arif4ever : We're just trying to verify whether you're merely suspended or have been deactivated. Calling 611 or 18554public or logging in are those ways. And if you haven't paid in 120 days then that too.

You said you were on autopay though. I guess you hadn't noticed that your account suspended due to being out of country. Or maybe change of card.

arif4ever

Yes sure  I can try some one in canada they can help 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@arif4ever : Then yes you would need to try to get in using that toll free number mentioned earlier. But can you log in to your account? Do you know anyone here that can dial the toll free number and type in your old number to see what it comes back with?

arif4ever

Unfortunately right now I can not use my 611 service from my phone because I am out of country and coming back soon .

Anonymous
Not applicable

@arif4ever : With your Public Mobile SIM in the phone that used to work, what happens when you dial 611? Does it say something about being suspended and wants money? Does it say your balance and due date? Does it say anything about no account present or whatever a fully deactivated response would be?

@arif4ever wrote:

Thank you very much for replying me I called that phone No you mention but my account is deactivated due to non payment over few days and they closed my account. Now I want to reopen my account and pay me dues please give me some good advice .  Thanks 

Has it been more than 90 days since you last paid?

arif4ever

Thank you very much for replying me I called that phone No you mention but my account is deactivated due to non payment over few days and they closed my account. Now I want to reopen my account and pay me dues please give me some good advice .  Thanks 

dlambro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

HI, @arif4ever You can pay online using your self serve account, or you can call Public Mobile and pay over the telephone.  Their number is 1-855-478-2542, you need to enter your telephone number and your 4 digit pin, then you can pay using your credit card.  Paying online is easy, but this is another option if you don't want to enter your credit card information online. 

@arif4ever wrote:

How can I pay my bill by my credit card

@arif4ever  if you have not registered for a SELF SERVE account, you can do that here:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Then you can sign yourself up for autopay through your account under the "Payment" tab.

esjliv_0-1602238576065.png

Setup Autopay to save an extra $2 per month.. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@arif4ever : log in to your self-serve account and register a payment card. You can pay there or use the 611 service. You'll need your 4 digit PIN to use the 611 service. You can toggle autopay to use that registered card. You can buy vouchers online using a payment card and then redeem them in the self-serve or the 611. You can use Instant Top-up in some stores with a payment card.

arif4ever

How can I pay my bill by my credit card

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@arif4ever 

Here is the help article on paying bills via various methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/get-help/articles?category=paying-for-your-service&subcategory=how...

If you have any specific questions, just let us know.  

Need Help? Let's chat.