cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying account

agriffiths
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi gang,

I've $35 credit on my account, the bill due tomorrow is said to be $30, but I get a text saying I don't have enough funds and the plan will end tomorrow. Does anyone understand this

4 REPLIES 4

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@agriffiths wrote:

Hi gang,

I've $35 credit on my account, the bill due tomorrow is said to be $30, but I get a text saying I don't have enough funds and the plan will end tomorrow. Does anyone understand this

@agriffiths   As mentioned by @kaytus  that's simply a standard text message PM sends to all customers as a reminder that your payment is due in a couple of days and if you have enough funds in your account balance to pay for your plan renewal (inc. applicable tax) then you can safely ignore that text.   However, you'll find it useful for the occasions when you don't have an account balance for your next renewal.  

BTW have you enabled autopay by registering a CC/Visa/MC Debit card to receive the $2 autopay discount per payment cycle?

agriffiths
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So they don't tell you that tax bit? It's like shooting darts...

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If you have enough fund cover your plan, you just simply ignore the txt msg.. It just robot msg to remind you.

I hope it can help.

Have a wonderful day.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

There is also sales tax charged.

Need Help? Let's chat.