cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay

Gazal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am unable to pay for my bill its showing number not found?

14 REPLIES 14

@Gazal wrote:

They are asking for 4 digit pin i dont know that please help

@Gazal have you ever signed up for a Self Serve account? If not, it may be a good idea to do so, you can do that here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca

As for your PIN, is sounds like it used to work, but now it does not?

If so, I would contact the Moderators. Only the Public Mobile Moderators can change your Account PIN.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

Type "Account PIN issue"

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

@Gazal 

Ask for a voucher that will cover your plan amount. For example if you are on the $40 plan get a $40 voucher and you will pay $40+taxes. The reciept will have the amount + taxes. The voucher will just show $40.

Then dial 611 on your phone. Press (1) then (1) again and then add the 12 digit code. It will tell you that you have added funds to your balance and send you a text saying you have successfully added funds to your account.

Here is a pic of a 7/11 voucher....as you can see they also have $25 vouchers.

You enter the 12 digit PIN #You enter the 12 digit PIN #

@Gazal 

Ask the cashier for a public mobile voucher. They usually come in  $10, $20, $40, $50,$60 and $100 amounts. You will get  a reciept and the voucher. Make sure you get both because they look very similar but the voucher will have a 12 digit code on it.

There is an example in the voucher catalogue link i posted.

Gazal

What are the cost for the vouchers?

Gazal

So like for 7/11 i ll get the voucher so will it have some amount or do i need to add some money into it?

@Gazal You don't need extra in the account but some stores only sell vouchers in set amounts.

Gazal

So after the voucher i ll be able to pay for the mobile or do i need to add some value in the payment voucher

@Gazal 

Is your renewal tonight? You can buy a voucher that you can load onto your account via 611 with no 4 digit pin code needed.

Vouchers purchased at London drugs, SDM, 7/11 and Shell gas stations are immediately valid so you can load them right after you buy them thru 611 on your phone.

RTP ( real time payments) are available at Canadian Tire gas bars ( not the store) and Mobil gas stations for a $1 fee.

You can pay online thru recharge.com and ding.com for a slightly larger fee.

Gazal

They are asking for 4 digit pin i dont know that please help

@Gazal 

You can do that by opening a ticket to contact a moderator but first...

1. Do you have service?
  2. What message do you get when  you call 611 from your phone? 
  3. When is the last time you added funds to your account?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gazal : What happens when you dial 611? Are any services working? Calls in/out? Texts in/out? Internet browsing?

Gazal

What if i forgot that?? I used to go to a store there the girl used to ask me for my number just and used to pay but now when i went she told that its telling that ur number is not found? I want to reset my email my password my security question everything 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Gazal 

The only way you can pay before 9am eastern tomorrow morning is by dialing 611 on your phone and adding a voucher or with the credit card on file if you know your 4 digit account pin code.

Need Help? Let's chat.