cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay and talk

RM77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, I have been a public mobile customer for a couple years now, I have noticed much better rates with you guys and your sister company Koodo and parent company Telus and would like to upgrade my account so that I have more than 8 gb of data as I need more for work thank you 

6 REPLIES 6

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@RM77 

Indeed @dust2dust makes a good point.....if you have just US calling included then that feature being lost is easily remedied with the purchase of a non expiring US calling add on. However if you have the $60 Canada/US Roaming plan that is a sought after plan that has no substitute in terms of price so consider the choice to change plans carefully because once changed your current plan is lost forever.

To change plans log into your self serve account and go to the plans page and click on change plans. Click on "4G" plans and scroll thru the plans to select your plan. Then choose " change on next renewal" to schedule your plan change. If you change your mind you can cancel it at any time up until 11:59:59pm eastern on day 30 of your cycle.

Is that the old plan with roaming or another with US calling? If so then you would lose those features as they are no longer offered.

Adding - removed repeated info

RM77

Where do I find the option to change my plan?

RM77

Hi there I currently pay 60$ a month and get 8 gb of data 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you plan to upgrade your plan then do 'schedule plan change'/ change plan on renewal date to avoid being charged twice for the same period of service.

Yummy_0-1682180314700.png

Pick plan you like, use arrows to scroll up down, select 3G or 4G plans.

Currently very decent deal is $40/15GB. See if $45 plan would work for you even better.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@RM77 the best deal with PM is the $40 - 15 GB.  since you have been here for couple years, you should have $4 or $5 discount monthly from Autopay and Loyalty, so take that into consideration if you are moving to another carrier

Of course, if Koodo give you what you need for cheaper, that just port your account there

Need Help? Let's chat.