cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password

Isaacjay
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My username is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my number is xxxxxxxxxxxxx and every time I try to log in it says my password is incorrect. When I try to change it it always just says error please try again later. I have to deal with this every time I try to pay for my bill it’s a nightmare 

5 REPLIES 5

bluejaywpg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I get the same except no error message, same in multiple browsers. And when I try to post about it, I get this bizarre message...

Correct the highlighted errors and try again.

Post flooding detected (community received posts of a unique message more than 1 times within 3,600 seconds)

@Isaacjay   Try to reset it once more time

But this time, after you reset the password, DO NOT login yet.  Wait another 5 minutes, then use Incognito mode to login and see if it work.

If not, then open ticket with PM Support

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Private message to the CS Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

@Isaacjay 

and is success?

or want to open ticke with contact support team by CS_Agent  to reset password..

Isaacjay
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yea I tried that

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Isaacjay 

please remoove your info.

tried use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

then  Reset Password

after success set new password close all browser, and one page inPrivate mode, 

To Login Page  or Login Page Rewards

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

Need Help? Let's chat.