cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3x points-back

Lehaha
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi there, I just see the ever plan has 3x points-back, is that for old customers too or only new customers? And is it limited time or it will stay?

3874EC9A-2556-41F1-92A3-784E2247405C.jpeg

8 REPLIES 8

JL9
Mayor / Maire

also I see @Lehaha is apparently a word with either an Arabic or Hebrew origin is it by chance Arabic or Hebrew for the English word Timer? Asking for a friend

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Also the fine print says that 3x points for purchases will last a year (12 months) So for new customers the new rewards program with the bonus absolutely annihilates the people who are on the sh1tty new program prior to the the self serve change and 4G offerings and actually even kicks the ass of the old rewards ppl bc instead of 2 for autopay even the 15 dollar plan is getting 2.25 and if you are on a 40 plan or higher you are getting 6 or more every single month...kinda bs for the poor schlubs who had no choice and had to pick the inferior rewards program...oh well.

@hTideGnow wrote:

or old customer who migrated into My Rewards now

@Lehaha @hTideGnow 

The above part isn't right.  Existing customers cannot get triple points by switching to the points program.

Lehaha
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I felt so unfair for who migrated to the new reward before!!!

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @Lehaha   the 3x Points is for customer who just joined.

Oh, really if I change from old rewards to new rewards I get 3x the Public Points @hTideGnow  ?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

New. Undefined limited time.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

3x for new activations only @Lehaha 

And, I would not count on this being permanently like this.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Lehaha   the 3x Points is for customer who just joined.

edited by comptuergeek541: the market solution contains incorrect information

Need Help? Let's chat.