cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

Carole8
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why am I getting request for payment when I’m on auto payments? I think I may have paid twice for next month- need to know ! Also why can’t I speak to agent- readily available before I signed! Frustrated!  FYI , I submitted a ticket July 27, no response! 

4 REPLIES 4

@Timer wrote:

@Carole8 

if no response after 48 hr your ticket will be close...resend by private message CS_Agent  

Tickets don't automatically close after 48 hours just because a CSA hasn't responded.  The authoatmic closer of tickets occurs when a customer doens't reponsd to the CSA, and that's done on the assumptiion that the customer no longer need assistance.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Carole8 

if no response after 48 hr your ticket will be close...resend by private message CS_Agent  

Coffee4me
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi @Carole8 , I understand your frustration, I ended up trying to figure it out myself instead of speaking to an agent, too. For auto-payment requests, I am on auto-pay, charged directly to my credit card. And get monthly notifications telling me that my payment is due as well. Think of it as a reminder. I know whether I have been charged by looking into my banking history transactions. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Carole8 , are you referring to payment notifications?  I am on auto pay and I get those.  The way to confirm payment is to look at the payment history in the self serve account.  As support ticket response, have you taken a look at your private message inbox?  That is where support response goes.  If you have received a response and have not acted on it, the ticket would have been closed by now.  You would need to submit a new ticket if you still need the support.  

Need Help? Let's chat.