Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password forgotten / challenge question

Herbach
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HI ya.

I have 2 issues.

I have lost my login password and was unable to answer a challenge question.

What would be my next step please.

11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JAMAME903 wrote:

I forgot my signing email to reset my self services account . When I used forgot the password/username  but The email is not accepted.  Plse help if anyone knows

@JAMAME903 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account number, 
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

@JAMAME903 

did you try to put in any email address you might have used?  you can try as many time and see which email address will bring you to next step .

if you still unable to get the password reset using the Forgot Password link, you will have to open ticket with PM using the chatbot.  click on the Bubble or directly at: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot

Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. Type: forgot log in information
  2. Then Click "Contact Us" ,
  3. then click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

JAMAME903
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I forgot my signing email to reset my self services account . When I used forgot the password/username  but The email is not accepted.  Plse help if anyone knows

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

difficult situation of no email and no answer to security question. One easy answer.. contact support agents. They will be able to help after verification of the account.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Herbach 

As noted by everyone, contact a PM CS Agent by clicking on the SIMon chat button and type in Create a Ticket.

PM is taken extra steps to prevent SIM swapping.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

1. Open a ticket with CSA

2. After you get access to your account, Write down your email, password, and security answer and save them in secured place.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Herbach 

Is there something we might be able to assist with, or do you require access to your self-serve to view usage/data/minute details or perform an account change or purchase?

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Herbach wrote:

HI ya.

I have 2 issues.

I have lost my login password and was unable to answer a challenge question.

What would be my next step please.

@Herbach 

If you're stuck with lost credentials, only way out is to ask CS for help:

Open a ticket 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Herbach 

Yes, the security question could be hard,  but no worry, just open a ticket with PM and their support will sort this out with you.

At Chatbot,    Follow the steps below and you can get to the ticket open screen quicker

1. type: Forgot log in information
  2. Click "Contact Us"
  3. Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Herbach   since yyou can not answer the challange questions the best way is to use the chat bot and submit a ticket to CSagents.  using the chat bot will/should  verify your account before  submitting the ticket.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Herbach 

you close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

you can try Forgot your password visit Here link, and enter your email address,

and after login you can change your security question,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account number, 
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

Need Help? Let's chat.