cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid twice

Tones
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I accidentally paid twice to renew my plan. How do I go about getting a refund on my second payment?

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

So here's the scoop, @Tones 

You CAN request a refund, however the amount of time it will likely take the refund to get processed may very well exceed the time until your next renewal.

This is why we generally recommend leaving it in your Available Funds to apply against your next renewal.  Think of it as a pre-payment toward your next cycle already taken care of.

@messenabout I'm not sure what happen to you. I'm with PM for 3 years, and everything is going very well. I referred my friends, I turn on auto pay, so I get rewards every 30 days. 

Since PM website has caches problem, so make sure when login using private or incognito mode .

messenabout
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You don't. Even when they make  the mistake and take more money than they should, you do not get a refund, you only get a credit! I wish you could understand how choked I am about a number of things but I can't get anybody to help me and I don't have any data to stay here and wait for someone. I am so angry with public mobile about so much.

But good luck. if I were you I would just keep trying and go up the ladder and keep asking for someone else.There's no reason why they can't give refunds when is valid. Businesses everywhere refund payments. So what's the problem here?With all the tech in the world today why would it be a problem? Give me a break! Myself, I had to remove auto pay for a couple of months because I had to get vouchers to pay for it because I didn't have any data to go online and they still took money out of my bank anyway. And now I see they're not even giving me my reward for auto pay when I've only turned it off because they take more money than they should! GOOD LUCK

Need Help? Let's chat.