cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid twice

muzmarisa2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, dear Public Mobile:
My name is xxxxxxxxxxxx and my phone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
My wife's name is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and her phone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

On May 17, 24 we were charged to our Mastercard $28.25 each. Therefore, in total $56.50.

On May 21, 24 we decided to switch to other plans and were charged $21.47 each. Therefore, in total $42.94.

It looks like we paid twice for the monthly service. Besides, we didn't redeem our points, since lately you changed the points redemption process and for us is a challenge to use the new system. We assume that the earned points will be lost, unless you will help us to redeem them.

Could you please give us credit for $56.50 minus service fees for 4 days, i.e. from May 17, 24 till May 21, 24. Otherwise, it will be double fees. Could you please let us know when and how will you give us the credits of approximately $50 for both of us.
Thank you very much.
Your devoted customers,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 REPLIES 3

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@muzmarisa2   Look for the little v in a circle at the top right of your post, tap it and select edit then you can remove your personal info - this web page is public so anyone on the internet can read it.  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @muzmarisa2 

don't post your personal info here.  Go back and edit and and remove them

for the 2 charges on each account,  you have used the wrong option to make plan change, you used change now option, which allows PM to charge you new plan amount and forfeit remaining plan.   You should have used Change on renewal option to schedule a plan change PM is prepaid and they usually won't provide refund.  I really don't think they can do anything.   But if you like, you can try to submit a ticket and ask

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.