cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid , still inactive

Lolab
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Not sure if it an issue with public mobile itself...but I did top up and still inactive.. does anyone know ? 

7 REPLIES 7

Lolab

Now it's sayin I don't have long distance feature on my plan. .. 😠 idk about public mobile

Lolab

Will not take my debt visa either. 

Lolab

It took the payment.. altho when I call out ..it's says I don't have long distance calling feature .. this is frustrating...I did do the lost deactivate, and reactivate.. lost phone 

If you have enough $$ but your plan has still not reactivated, click reactivate and make the $1 payment. This has been the most successful trick lately.

Lolab

Yes .. I have enough in the account... But when I make a call jus says my plan doesn't have enough and that it's an inactive plan.. it's frustrating.. 

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@LolabCan you define inactive? Do you mean you don't have service? or Do you mean your plan is inactive?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lolab wrote:

Not sure if it an issue with public mobile itself...but I did top up and still inactive.. does anyone know ? 

Did you click on the Reactivate button near the top?

Two things to try:
1. The lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

2. Manually add $1 into your account and restart the phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.