cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid but plan not activated?

holhm22
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey, I changed my plan recently for my next term payment, and topped up with the amount needed for the new plan. However, my account still says I'm not activated, despite the payment history even showing that the plan had been paid for. Need some help here, maybe if a few mods may be referred to me that would be great. Thanks

14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Fordtough wrote:

That worked! You are awesome!! Thank you

Glad it worked. It's pretty ridiculous that one has to do peculiar workarounds so as not to wait for the mods but hey if it works. And hey again...maybe it'll take the load off the mods.

Fordtough
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That worked! You are awesome!! Thank you

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Fordtough wrote:

I have the same issue my plan is paid and says it’s active but phone don’t work, have contacted mod team 24hrs ago and still sit here with no phone working and no responses 

Mod reply times are terrible. You just have to wait.

In the meantime maybe you could try the lost/stolen trick.

In self-serve enable lost/stolen. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and disable lost/stolen. Log out. Wait a few moments. Restart phone. See what happens.

Fordtough

I have the same issue my plan is paid and says it’s active but phone don’t work, have contacted mod team 24hrs ago and still sit here with no phone working and no responses 

Fordtough

I have the same issue and have not heard back from a mod and it’s been 24hrs

sofiaymg

Same issue here. Currently waiting for Mods to reply. Changed my plan and now my service is shown as expired even though records in that same page show payment made and even rewards for autopay. ☹️ Its been like this since the start of the month. 

EasyQuickDrop

Yes, I did include the account number.  Can't remenber I have set up 4 digit pin.

Thanks.

@EasyQuickDrop wrote:

Hi

I got the same issue. I have sent the mod team a private message on Tuesday, but I have not got any response yet. Could someone fix it ASAP? Thanks,

It may take up to 48 hrs for them to respond. When you contacted them did you include your account number and 4 digit pin? If not send another with that information.

EasyQuickDrop

Hi

I got the same issue. I have sent the mod team a private message on Tuesday, but I have not got any response yet. Could someone fix it ASAP? Thanks,

bsaeed

Hi

I am having the same issue. I have privatly messaged the mod team on Sunday but I have not got any response yet. I am currently not able to recieve or make any calls since Saturday. Can someone help? 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @holhm22,

We've responded to your private message! Please check your inbox.

Best,

Syed

holhm22
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Looks like I've got to contact mods then from my matching scenario with that link, thank you.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@holhm22 if your phone works then do nothing. The messages on selfserve are ie dvon renewal date.  If you phone does not work contact mods.

PS this is a good read https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/EXPIRED-vs-SUSPENDED-AVAILABLE-FUNDS-vs...

drmartin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@holhm22 wrote:

Hey, I changed my plan recently for my next term payment, and topped up with the amount needed for the new plan. However, my account still says I'm not activated, despite the payment history even showing that the plan had been paid for. Need some help here, maybe if a few mods may be referred to me that would be great. Thanks

Changes to your account, especially if your account was not active, take effect overnight, usually reflecting at 8/9 am EST.

Need Help? Let's chat.