cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM promo

Austin_YQU
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Austin_YQU_0-1599105717700.png

This appears on PM main website. It should end with ....when you activate online or in-store.'

Pls fix that PR blunder.

13 REPLIES 13

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Austin_YQU wrote:

Austin_YQU_0-1599105717700.png

This appears on PM main website. It should end with ....when you activate online or in-store.'

Pls fix that PR blunder.


Hey @Austin_YQU , thanks for pointing that out, it should be fixed momentarily. 🙂

gwhitema
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Austin_YQU I had to re read that 10 times before I could find the typo. Lol

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Austin_YQU It's a mistake but not a bad error. If nobody noticed until now, it got the point accross.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Austin_YQU wrote:

It pays to triple check, our brains works faster than our hands.


Speaking of which... 🙂

 

(unless that was intentional 🙂 )

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks @popping @Jb456 . Now I standunder. LOL.

Austin_YQU
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It pays to triple check, our brains works faster than our hands.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@popping wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah it's a funny thing. After the OP posted, I had a look. What? Looked again. Clicked on Learn more. What? Went back. Looked again. What? Ooohhh.

The trap of spell-check. The word is right. Our brains skim over it because it's right. But then we see it and now know it's out of context.

But then in this day and age of fast thumb-typing and auto-correct and predictive typing...no one cares. And when you say something you get called the grammar police. Sigh.


I am using Grammarly on my Chrome browser.

But it does not work on this editor.

It corrects my mistakes when I am on gmail editor.


I ain't not certainly speaking that me talk all proper. Just sometimes things come out a complete jumble of a mess it's a wonder we can interpret anything out of it. But often we can. Which is a marvel in itself.


@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah it's a funny thing. After the OP posted, I had a look. What? Looked again. Clicked on Learn more. What? Went back. Looked again. What? Ooohhh.

The trap of spell-check. The word is right. Our brains skim over it because it's right. But then we see it and now know it's out of context.

But then in this day and age of fast thumb-typing and auto-correct and predictive typing...no one cares. And when you say something you get called the grammar police. Sigh.


I am using Grammarly on my Chrome browser.

But it does not work on this editor.

It corrects my mistakes when I am on gmail editor.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah it's a funny thing. After the OP posted, I had a look. What? Looked again. Clicked on Learn more. What? Went back. Looked again. What? Ooohhh.

The trap of spell-check. The word is right. Our brains skim over it because it's right. But then we see it and now know it's out of context.

But then in this day and age of fast thumb-typing and auto-correct and predictive typing...no one cares. And when you say something you get called the grammar police. Sigh.

@yanzhiqiang 

PM ad says ... when you active online...

OP pointed out it should be activate

@yanzhiqiang  there is a typo in the wording. Active when it should say activate.

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

To me It is a promotion still going on, nothing wrong about it. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Nice catch 👍

 

@Alan_K @Catherine_T  can the typo be fixed? Active to activate